many UK policies will be deemed invalid if a property is left unoccupied for a period greater than 30 days 薛之谦唐禹哲激吻 日本影帝承认出轨

Insurance What is Holiday Home Insurance? We tell how to choose a comprehensive insurance policy to protect your holiday home. Most of regular home insurance companies are unwilling to provide cover for holiday homes, especially those abroad. This is because they are seen as being more susceptible to intrusion and damage as they are often left unattended for long periods of time. However some companies have started to provide holiday home insurance cover for both properties in the UK and in some foreign countries. The cover is usually specifically tailored and the premiums are usually based on how often the property is occupied and whether it is continually let to third parties. Although it will more than likely be possible to get home insurance in the country where your holiday property is situated, unless you speak the native language fluently, you could encounter problems if you need to make a claim. For instance, many UK policies will be deemed invalid if a property is left unoccupied for a period greater than 30 days, if your holiday home policy held a clause like this in the small print, any claim you make could be invalidated. For this reason, it may be better to choose a UK based holiday home cover. Most tailored holiday home insurance policies for properties in the UK and abroad are likely to include features such as an English based claims service, emergency travel and accommodation cover and accidental damage to your property. They may also offer 3rd party liability cover which will protect you financially against any claims made against you for injury sustained by employees or tenants whilst on your property. Some may also include relevant holiday taxes in your insurance premium and pay them to the relevant government on your behalf. Before committing to a holiday home insurance policy it is important to make sure the company are aware of the way in which you use the property, i.e. do you let it out to 3rd parties or employ someone to visit and maintain the property when it is not in use as well as how frequently you visit the property in question as this information is likely to affect the premium and level of cover you are provided with. You must also check the details of the policy for any clauses which must be adhered to such as security, heating and water requirements. By ensuring the policy you choose is tailored to your exact requirements you will have the confidence that whether you are visiting your property or not, your holiday home will be fully covered. About the Author: 相关的主题文章: